Hi, I am Kyoko Sugisaki, computational linguist and postdoc researcher at the university of Zurich.
Current research focus
- Building German language corpora
– using computational linguistic methods and machine learning.
- Applying German language corpora
– using corpus linguistic and computational linguistic methods and machine learning.
- BA from Tokyo University of Foreign Studies, Japan
Italian Literature and Linguistics
- MA from University of Bielefeld, Germany
General Linguistics and Computational Linguistics
- PhD from University of Zurich, Switzerland
Computational Linguistics, legal AI
- PostDoc Research
University of Zurich (German Dept. & Computational Linguistics Dept.)
- Building an corpus of international treaties (finished)
- Building a postcard corpus (ANKO) and investigating in corpus linguistic studies (ongoing)
- Building a historical lecture corpus (HiVoKo) and investigating in corpus linguistic studies (ongoing)