Hi, I am Kyoko Sugisaki, computational linguist and postdoc researcher at the university of Zurich.
What you find on this website
I offer a repository of stuff that I developed and worked on, materials for lectures I provide, publications, as well as occasional thoughts on my research areas.
- NLP tools
- Demos of web-based corpus annotation tools
- Demos of web-based linguistic data collection that I am involved in.
- Corpora that I built
- Some of my publications
- Teaching materials
Current research focus
- Building German language corpora
– using computational linguistic methods and machine learning.
- Applying German language corpora
– using corpus linguistic and computational linguistic methods and machine learning.
- BA from Tokyo University of Foreign Studies, Japan
Italian Literature and Linguistics
- MA from University of Bielefeld, Germany
General Linguistics and Computational Linguistics
- PhD from University of Zurich, Switzerland
- PostDoc Research
University of Zurich (German Dept. & Computational Linguistics Dept.)
- Building postcard corpus (ANKO)
- investigating in corpus linguistic studies